Monday, May 26, 2014

Simple TextBYText SMS Bomber

8:45 PM

Simple TextBYText SMS Bomber



You will need to direct that little cursor over to the question button in the lower right hand corner to understand the correct format. If you don't, you'll misuse it and it will not work.



But anyhow, nothing really to say about this program
It's simple and it was kind of named after my previous MAIL bomber, MailBYMail. I just kinda rushed through it, I didn't add a dinky little icon or remove the privacy label at the bottom.

Used the same way, but you just don't need to enter in your information as there is no need for it. I recommend using a VPN, just to be safe.

I apologize but I don't feel the need to post virus scan results. Scan for yourself if you think it's needed. If you don't trust me, don't download. Seems pretty fair.

Link to Download

Written by

Visit Daily For New Updates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Hacking Tutorials. All rights resevered. Designed by Ranjan Bawa

Back To Top