Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How to hack your school's Administrator Password or recover your password from your Windows Pc

7:08 PM

How to hack your school's Administrator Password or recover your password from your Windows Pc



Hello everyone. 

This is my very first tutorial and I will be showing you how to hack your school's Administrator Password or just a Windows password that you have possibly forgotten. Just a heads up, it does work because I almost got expelled from my school because of it. The reason I got caught was because I told my administrator, but he didn't believe me, so I proved it to him. Anyways, I didn't get expelled because I showed him how I did it.... 

This is also my first tutorial on Uber Forums.

Now, We will be using a special program called Ophcrack. 

Lets get started. 

Getting Ophcrack:

To get Ophcrack, you need to visit this page. 

Now, you need to know how you want to crack... There are two ways to run Ophcrack. One, it can be installed and run as a standard application. Two, you can burn the ISO to a CD and boot from the disk and run the Linux based GUI. In your case you would need to burn to a disk and boot from the disk drive. 

So, download the proper iso the goes with the windows os at the school. 

Burning the ISO: 

Next, you simply have to burn the iso to a disk. I am pretty sure that you can use a USB drive as well, but I have not tested that, but it kind of makes sense for it to work. 

For burning it to a disk, there are many programs that you could use. A good one is ISO Recorder. Just Google it. 

After You Burn The Image: 

After you burn the image, pull it out and write something on the disk so that you will not forget what that disk has installed on it. You can call is "Win Crack" or something less suspicious as in "WC Disc". 

Now, you will need to make sure the disk is in the CD drive of the computer that you wish to get access to and reboot the computer. Now when the computer is booting you will need to press the correct key to get you into the Boot Menu. It is usually F10 or Delete. Once in the boot menu select the disk drive that the CD is in. Now follow the on screen directions. After it gets to the menu press the "Crack" button and it will do its magic and in about 10 minutes it will tell you what the Password is.

So, there you go! 

Sorry there are no pictures and that I use the adfly link. I wrote this from my tablet, but I hope that helps. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!


Written by

Visit Daily For New Updates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Hacking Tutorials. All rights resevered. Designed by Ranjan Bawa

Back To Top